Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nano Technology

When I was figuring out the meaning of technology this is what I ended up 'an application of science' to be in short, to add to that I found this 'Economics is a branch of social science'.So then an application of Economics can also be called a technology right.So lets take this we produce some thing at a low cost and expect to sell the item in large numbers in a market that is often driven by competitive pricing.So now you might be wondering why I am telling all this as most of you might be knowing it.One such application is the NANO the new car from the stables of TATA MOTORS. My initial reaction to this car, when it was announced long back was that it might be more like a share auto,but I must confess that this one is not of that kind .I am sure it will give sleepless nights to other automobile companies especially the Maruti Udyog.I am extremely astonished by the fact that Ratan Tata has taken this challenge and has come out extremely successful.I Salute him and his team.Tatas have once again proved that the word TATA means TRAILBLAZERS.Having talked about the brain behind the project lets now shift the focus to the brain child.The design of NANO looks stylish,it claims a mileage of 20kmpl.The most important point is the price 1Lac that makes it a value for money car.The new kid on the block is sure to rock! This will surely be a car with both MASS n CLASS.The only problem with its launch is that will there be space on the road to drive it ? Lets see.

8 comments:

NaveeN said...

Grt Sriram, rite topic (nano) at the rite time (blog posted) from the rite person (u).Keep rocking man.....

Only thing I'm sad about is " u listening IEM class"

Sriram said...

Thank u naveen.But the sad part is that What meant to be Satire on IEM has gone against me.

Prabhuanand said...

Ada pavingala...
Rendu parum class kavanikrangala...

Sriram said...

I guess things are going out hand now so the objectionable lines will be censored.

Anonymous said...

nice one da.. Nano is sure to rock.. but wondering whether it ll have the same power as that of the other higher priced cars.. lets wait n watch

Unknown said...

Hey its superb topic, I believe that U r back now... Aana onnu sriram " indha alavuku IEM class unna baathichirkum nu nenachu kooda paakala"....:-)

sindusreshta said...

hey..great thought....

sudha said...

This blog s really good....i don wat inspired to put d headin as nano technology...s it from mock interview u decided to write on this topic